Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Brian plan

Brian Thomas visited and made some suggestions which involved closing in the front verandah to increase my space. It seems like a good idea and I hope he comes back to me with some plans. It's becoming very frustrating and exhausting.

The below is a line drawing I made approximating his ideas. The finer points of design need to be tweaked, but I like what I see, I think.




He didn't give me any indication of whether he would help me realise these alternatives. His handshake, when he left was weaker than when he arrived, and with no solid word to go on, I feel I am left hanging somewhat.

I emailed Nicole of Stephensen's Constructions (Shane's wife) to ask whether this 'too small' job might still be a possibility for them, and am waiting to hear more.

Here are some pic ideas for the back of my place.






No comments: