Monday, January 22, 2018

Orange and zinnabar bougs + updates





Zinnabar - supposed to be a pot variety (smaller/dwarf). We shall see.





Update 24 Jan 2018 - I moved this pot to the front of the garden where there is a huge hole from the ground-out removal of a stump, and which the chookies insist on digging. I will keep it there till I get around to levelling it off and filling with dirt. I thought if I have the pot there, I will find it easier to water the boug. I reckon I'll just put it in the ground anyway, but have no time to do that at the moment. Maybe on this Friday (Jan 26 - Australia Day). I love the reds, pinks and whites in this garden (with a little touch of mauve!).


27 Nov 2018: Zinnabar died some months ago, if I recall correctly.

Temple Fire is doing well - I moved it closer to the fence at the front.


No comments: