Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Building mess!

Lots of dust and mess in the yard! Oh well - easily cleaned up and fixed, eventually, and the grass will regrow.

Second foggy morning so far this year (Autumn, Winter).





I want to use the above bricks to make a path in the garden. Two blocks equals one stepping stone, as it were, like THIS.



This mess is from Ashley's unfinished business!


The next day (30 May), 7.30am, and 4 degrees C - I'm also tired of working late and up early with these guys arrival!
It's very dry - the grass is looking brown - we haven't had a good rain for ages. I watered long and well last night but I still think we need some good water from above.



I think the garden will recover ok after the assault. It all regrows. The weather makes a difference too - once it's warm again and cleaned up, things will look better. A bit of rain would help things along...but not till my reno is finished!

It gets worse as the days go on...this is from the 30th May...


No comments: