Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pepperomia + updates

Bought 2. One has died. Hope this one survives. Very temperamental plants.


A little bit fed up with this sensitive plant. It has slowly declined, until I put it with more soil into a pot, and put it in the shade out the back.

Now  it appears to have some little new leaves coming up. I hope so. It obviously likes that spot.


1 Nov 2019 -  Well, it has died back and come good and died back again. It's just surviving. I hope to get it good again.


11 April 2020 - I have kept it in that spot and it has done well. Not moving it!


22 May 2020 -  It seems to like being outside there and is flourishing. It even has a baby twig on the side, so I am leaving it be, and hopefully will be able to divide it into two plants not far off.







No comments: