Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Potted the olives + updates

I don't really like the open 'vase'-ey shape but that has been done as it is supposed to allow the air to pass through the leaves and repel diseases. I hope they thicken up in the pots, and then I can put them in bigger ones, barrels maybe.


1 Oct 2019 - They appear to be doing well, with loads of new shoots. I want them to bush out a lot more.



12 July 2020 -

I had previously put them into larger pots, and as winter came, I perhaps was watering them a little too much. All the leaves fell off, and I thought I may have killed them.

However, I noticed some shoots a few days ago, and lo! - today they are looking good again. I am considering putting these trees in the ground but will wait until the shed is in place before deciding on a location.


No comments: