Wednesday, January 6, 2021

It's been a while since I posted.

 Christmas 2020 has come and gone, and we are into 2021. I feel quite unenthusiastic. It all just seems too much effort to have to put in - finding a job and carrying on. I'm not sure I can keep it all up.


This morning I tried to trim the front hedges but oh! I am so tired of that heavy clipper. Bernie across the road said I should try a smaller Ryobi battery, which makes good sense, and I shall buy one when my finances improve.

The tops of the hedges look great when they are trimmed and neat.

So, what follows is a series of posts to show what has gone one since I last posted, Dec 12, 2020. 

I have been so, so tired in the heat =- mostly 35C days. I tend to go for a nap at 2-ish pm, to escape the worst of it, and the searing light.

Following posts in no order of date or preference, but more by event or thought process!






No comments: