Saturday, July 6, 2019

Moved plants around today

Stayed in bed till almost 10am! It is a grey, blustery winter day with the occasional sunshine beam.

I decided to do the last gardeney things for my holidays. So I moved some plants around. Just hope they survive now, of course.

First, I moved a rose, from the front to the side of the house. It's THIS pretty white one. And yep, this bench needs a refurb. It's on my agenda!



Then I moved the newest climbing rose over to the newly positioned archway at the front.


Then I extracted 10 small vinca plants out of the compost bed, and planted them along the front of the house. If they survive there should be a pretty bank of pink flowers along there. As far as I know, they are all pink, none white. If I can get ahold of some white, I'll plant those in between the pinks there too.I'll be planting mina-mins along there later as well.



More about vinca (also called periwinkle!) 



I removed the one and only nandina that I have from the front to the side garden, under a palm, so that it gets filtered, and not burning, sunlight.




Then, I planted pansies and petunias in pots either side of the painted fence panel.


I gave everything a very big drink, and that's it for this two weeks now gone.

No comments: