Saturday, October 12, 2019

Tree wisteria in the garden - background

This is how she looks today - getting taller!
https://toptropicals.com/catalog/uid/bolusanthus_speciosus.htm



History:

3 Jan 2019 - I potted up the stick that was left of the original plant, and it sprouted again. I have put it in the ground near the new pergola.



For extra history about this wee plant, see Tree Wisteria #2 HERE

29 Oct 2019 - Keep going, girl! When it reaches to top of the pergola, I will start snipping the crown
to produce a few branches.


9 Nov 2019 - 


11 Jan 2020 - I trimmed off some of the branches which were rubbing against the pergola, so there looks like a gap there, but it's all ok.


1 Nov 2020 - it has grown a lot in the past month, since the start of Spring. I had given it some potash so maybe that helped. I told it that unless some serious progress was made before Christmas, it was going to be pulled out of my garden. So far, I like I see, but I also want some flowers.


9 Nov 2020 - During her visit, Sue my friend from Cairns said there would be many people who would pay big money to have one of these trees as big as this!!



14 Nov 2020 - 








No comments: