Sunday, September 2, 2018

Brunfelsia - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow plant + updates

A year ago, this bush looked bigger and was covered in flowers in early November.

This year, early September, the flowers are more sparce, and the plant looks smaller, I guess because of less rain. Still pretty though.



Looking better today 11 Sept, 2018:


And now, 8 Sept, 2019 - we are experiencing a big dry spell. I have had to water this plant very regularly, and today I noticed the first flower for this season - below. I very much doubt whether this will be a good flowering period at all.


11 Sept 2019 - More flowers and there are visible buds appearing! Thanks to my watering...


15 Sept 2019 - more flowers have appeared.


17 Sept 2019 -


25 Sept 2019 - Lots more flowers, and new shoots (taller), thanks to the water I've been giving it.


No comments: