Monday, March 4, 2019

Garden this morning 4-6 March

I sat outside on one of these chairs for hours on Sunday afternoon. It was so cool and relaxing. My kitties sat with me too. I just marvelled over the effort I have been to, to create this pretty view, and how lovely it is. As it sways in the breeze, it's just so gratifying. I just want it to grow and grow. It was a little overcast today, and showery from time to time, but we are still desparate for more rain.

I have a hose leak, so I am using that to move around from spot to spot, to let moisture sink it deeply at various plant-points.



Look how small are the magnolia and the poinsettia at the moment! Let's hope they both live to be big and strong and shady!


The flowering of the cherry allamanda (base of arch) has been enabled and encouraged by a good soaking from my leaky hose!








No comments: